Global Privacy Statement
Last updated on Jan 1, 2024
This website is operated by TRIDECA (“we” or “us”). We respect the privacy of users of our website and recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner with that information.
When you access and use our website either as a visitor, business prospect, client or job candidate, we are the data controller for the purpose of applicable data protection law.
A “controller” is a person or organisation who alone or jointly determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal data is, or is likely to be, processed.
02 / Information Collection
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
03 / Usage
We will use your personal information in the following ways for the following reasons.We will use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, bulletins.
- Respond to specific queries you may raise regarding Trideca.
- To deliver the best online experience by understanding how you use our website to provide you with better ways of accessing information
- Process and consider your job application.
We use that information to ensure:
- Consent - we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to help us to deliver the best online experience to you and other website users.
- Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to assess your job application, and to keep you updated throughout the application process.
We do not pass your information to third parties.
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and technologies please see the “Cookies” section below.
04 / General
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org